- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Price Announced
- Here are Expected Increase in Fuel Prices in Pakistan
- Cholistan Jeep Rally 2023 is Underway – Details
- Petrol Pumps Closed in Various Cities of Punjab – Reports
- Pakitan Railways Set To Launch RABTA App
- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
Recently, I was visiting Lahore on my Islamabad registered vehicle and soon after I entered the Ring Road, I was stopped by a Traffic Police Warden Mr. Asghar Ali at pole number 123 at around 4:20 p.m. on…
In the past, I was trying to diagnose an issue with fuel line where vehicle in hand used to run poorly on petrol whereas very well on CNG. Problem as it may seem simple, but it is not so simple where I can…
After reading the news article “Chief Justice Takes SUO MOTO notice on Gujrat van tragedy”. I tried hard to solely blame the driver but realized that there is simply no single reason for an accident. There are…
Recently, the ignition coil on my Liana went bad and car was missing on CNG. I went for CNG servicing in Suzuki Motors and once it was done - they told me that the problem is with ignition coil and I will have…
Most of the times, people have problems related to car/UPS batteries where they find it an impossible task trying to justify their batteries’ are death within the first year. Normally they try to visit local…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.