- And Here are KIA Stonic Interior Photos
- Toyota, Honda, Suzuki & Others To Cut Production
- Sindh Govt to Decrease EV Registration Fee
- Ongoing Protest – Here is Traffic Alert for Islamabad
- Car Prices Likely To Go Up From 1st of Nov
- Ongoing Protest – Here is Traffic Alert for Lahore
- These are Car Delivery Times of Changan and DFSK
- 2nd Gen Mitsubishi Pajero Was An Underrated SUV
- Booking & Delivery Time of Hyundai and KIA Cars
- How Long It Takes For Suzuki Cars’ Deliveries?
Recently, I was visiting Lahore on my Islamabad registered vehicle and soon after I entered the Ring Road, I was stopped by a Traffic Police Warden Mr. Asghar Ali at pole number 123 at around 4:20 p.m. on…
In the past, I was trying to diagnose an issue with fuel line where vehicle in hand used to run poorly on petrol whereas very well on CNG. Problem as it may seem simple, but it is not so simple where I can…
After reading the news article “Chief Justice Takes SUO MOTO notice on Gujrat van tragedy”. I tried hard to solely blame the driver but realized that there is simply no single reason for an accident. There are…
Recently, the ignition coil on my Liana went bad and car was missing on CNG. I went for CNG servicing in Suzuki Motors and once it was done - they told me that the problem is with ignition coil and I will have…
Most of the times, people have problems related to car/UPS batteries where they find it an impossible task trying to justify their batteries’ are death within the first year. Normally they try to visit local…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.