- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
Chinese automakers will not be affected by the rupee devaluation, significantly, and shall enjoy an edge over other carmakers (Japanese, Korean etc.) in Pakistan, as per the report by Express Tribune. After…
Due to the auto policy 2016-21 and China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), many Chinese automakers have entered into Pakistan. They are collaborating with local companies to start their operations. We have…
Under the new auto policy 2016-21, many new automakers are coming into the country and are gearing up to launch new vehicles. Similarly, a new Chinese automaker namely Joylong Automobile Company Limited is all…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.