- Govt Reduces Petrol Prices for 2nd Consecutive Time
- Suzuki & Toyota Still Dominate The Car Market Of Pakistan
- Another Changan SUV Oshan X7 Spotted – Int’l Specs & Features
- Difference Between Petrol and Diesel Engine
- Honda Civic 11th Gen Official Specs & Features Revealing on THIS Date!
- Tax to Stop ‘ON Money’ Imposed in This City & Province
- Year-On-Year Car Sales Grew By 197% In March
- Changan SUV UNI-T Spotted – Here Are Int’l Specs & Features
- This is When Proton Pakistan is Starting Local Assembly
- Traffic Plan – These Areas in Lahore Are Blocked Due to Protest
Chinese automakers will not be affected by the rupee devaluation, significantly, and shall enjoy an edge over other carmakers (Japanese, Korean etc.) in Pakistan, as per the report by Express Tribune. After…
Arslan Rana 271
Due to the auto policy 2016-21 and China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), many Chinese automakers have entered into Pakistan. They are collaborating with local companies to start their operations. We have…
Ali Laghari 176
Under the new auto policy 2016-21, many new automakers are coming into the country and are gearing up to launch new vehicles. Similarly, a new Chinese automaker namely Joylong Automobile Company Limited is all…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.