- Suzuki & Toyota Still Dominate The Car Market Of Pakistan
- Another Changan SUV Oshan X7 Spotted – Int’l Specs & Features
- Difference Between Petrol and Diesel Engine
- Honda Civic 11th Gen Official Specs & Features Revealing on THIS Date!
- Tax to Stop ‘ON Money’ Imposed in This City & Province
- Year-On-Year Car Sales Grew By 197% In March
- Changan SUV UNI-T Spotted – Here Are Int’l Specs & Features
- This is When Proton Pakistan is Starting Local Assembly
- Traffic Plan – These Areas in Lahore Are Blocked Due to Protest
- Finally – Booking for Hilux Toyota Revo Facelift is Open
Karachi circular railway
After a wait of 25 years, Karachi Circular Railway is back on track. However, the train is operation partially yet. Federal Minister for Railways Sheikh Rasheed attended the inaugural function. Currently,…
The whole country, especially urban cities of Pakistan need a mass-transit system – and it needs it now, more than ever. One of the fastest growing urban centers of the country is Karachi whose current…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.