- State Bank Reduced Auto Loans Tenure by 2 Years
- Traffic Alert – Lahore’s Exit/Entry Points Blocked
- Chinese Group to Establish EV Plant in Pakistan
- Mercedes Just Sold Most EXPENSIVE Car Ever
- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
Karachi circular railway
After a wait of 25 years, Karachi Circular Railway is back on track. However, the train is operation partially yet. Federal Minister for Railways Sheikh Rasheed attended the inaugural function. Currently,…
The whole country, especially urban cities of Pakistan need a mass-transit system – and it needs it now, more than ever. One of the fastest growing urban centers of the country is Karachi whose current…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.