- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
China Railway Construction Corporation, a Chinese railway company, has secured a deal worth USD 1.46 billion with Pakistan government and will be constructing Karachi-Lahore Motorway. The road is going to be a…
The Prime Minister of Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif announced on December 30, 2014 that the work on Karachi-Lahore Motorway will begin soon while addressing to the audience at an award ceremony of national Highway and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.