- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
The Federal Tax Ombudsman (FTO) has found more than 500 non-cleared stranded vehicles at the Karachi port. As per FTO’s Own Motion investigation, the vehicles have been imported in violation of Statutory…
The government of Pakistan issued two SROs namely SRO 1035(1)/2017 and 1067(1)/2017 last year which created a lot of fuss in the local automobile industry and faced harsh criticism from importers. According to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.