- Local Auto Manufacturers Demand Delay In EV Policy
- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 MT vs. Honda City I-VTEC 1.3 MT: A brief comparison!
- Toyota And BYD Join Hands to manufacture Battery Electric Vehicles
- Have a quick look at the cars launched in Pakistan during 2019
- An industry first like never before Kia Motors Macca Book from Home
- Industries and Production Division To Formulate EV Policy
- NY Auto Show Floor turns Into Makeshift Hospital
- 3 Cheapest Cars to Buy Under 2 Lacs in Pakistan
- History of Honda Civic generations: All you need to know
- Prices Of Yaris And Other Toyota Models To Increase Soon
Changan…the first thing that comes to mind when you hear this name are those old double cabin pickups (Gilgit and Kalash) that Karakoram Motors used to sell in Pakistan. People think the auto manufacturer…
But there’s a problem, albeit a bit complicated one but I’ve decided not to take part in it anyways. Neighborhood vehicle are basically small electric vehicles or EVs as their known other wise. They have small…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.