- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
Changan…the first thing that comes to mind when you hear this name are those old double cabin pickups (Gilgit and Kalash) that Karakoram Motors used to sell in Pakistan. People think the auto manufacturer…
But there’s a problem, albeit a bit complicated one but I’ve decided not to take part in it anyways. Neighborhood vehicle are basically small electric vehicles or EVs as their known other wise. They have small…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.