- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
Kia Grand Carnival
1) Toyota Rush The first in the list is Toyota Rush which is an MPV and a rear-wheel driven vehicle. Toyota Rush 2018 is a 1500cc compact SUV, powered by the 1.5-liter petrol engine. The car is available with…
The most hyped Kia Grand Carnival - a multi-seater luxurious vehicle has been launched recently in Pakistan on June 1st, 2018. And like always, PakWheels.com brings an extensive review of the car. The South…
For the past many years Pakistanis were waiting for local and foreign carmakers to launch new vehicles and at last, the car manufacturers launched their vehicles in 2018. We have prepared a list of vehicles…
A few days back Kia launched Grand Carnival in Pakistan. It was introduced in two trims, Standard and the EX (high spec). However, there is also a third trim as well; the Grand Carnival EX+. There are different…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.