- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Honda City i-VTEC 1.3 Prosmatec: A brief comparison!
- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
- Yamaha R1 Detailed Review, Price, Specification & Features
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8 Turbo 2006 Owner’s Review
- Pakistan’s Auto Industry Halts Production Due To Coronavirus
Kia lucky motors
The so-called monopoly of the big three local automakers – Pak Suzuki, Honda Atlas and Toyota IMC – may face fierce competition from outside as the government has awarded incentive-based Greenfield Status to 15…
The auto policy 2016-21 seems to be proving good for the local automobile industry, as many new automakers have started building manufacturing plant in the country, while some have even completed their plants…
Awais Yousaf 58
2017 no doubt has been the biggest year so far in the history of auto industry in Pakistan. The auto sector has seen a signification growth in the sales of cars, new car launches and various other additions and…
We have been reporting since the beginning of this year that Korean automaker KIA will launch new vehicles in the country. Its vehicles had also been spotted on roads few times, which gave more boost to the…
A planned investment of $1 billion by two new car industry players is in peril as their Greenfield status have been questioned in the Sindh High Court. Two existing auto organizations Tayba Motors and Master…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.