- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Suzuki Ciaz 1.3 Auto: A brief comparison!
- Toyota discontinues Vitz nameplate while Nissan halts production of Datsun cars
- Honda S660 Turbo 2015 Owner’s Review: Price, Specs & Features
- Suzuki Ciaz 2017 Manual – Owner’s Review
- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Honda City i-VTEC 1.3 Prosmatec: A brief comparison!
- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
latest model cuore
At the recently held analysts' briefing at Indus Motors, the chief of the company said that they had no plans to bring small cars to Pakistan even though the company after launching Fortuner is facing…
We first reported that Indus Motors is going to stop producing the only small car it assembles, Daihatsu Cuore. However, we also said that it is planning to introduce another small car which we have no no clue…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.