- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
Calling Honda Vezel ‘An Eye Candy’ of the plethora of JDM (Japanese Domestic Model) cars in Pakistan may not be an understatement. Like Prius can be attributed to the success and awareness of hybrid vehicles in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.