- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
- Yamaha R1 Detailed Review, Price, Specification & Features
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8 Turbo 2006 Owner’s Review
- Pakistan’s Auto Industry Halts Production Due To Coronavirus
- Petroleum Prices Reduced By PKR 15 Per Liter
In a bid to force bikers to wear a helmet while making their way through the famous Mall road, City Traffic Police Lahore, is harshly going after the violators and till now has issued 30,137 tickets. The…
Web Desk 1
It seems as if the entirety of Lahore has decided to make their demands known to the Government on expense of their fellow citizen motorists. First the students of Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) decided to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.