- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Honda City i-VTEC 1.3 Prosmatec: A brief comparison!
- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
- Yamaha R1 Detailed Review, Price, Specification & Features
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8 Turbo 2006 Owner’s Review
- Pakistan’s Auto Industry Halts Production Due To Coronavirus
A manual transmission is also referred to as a “stick shift”. Manual transmission is the old school way of shifting gears. There are many advantages of driving a manual transmission. A few advantages worth…
The clutch helps to disengage the engine from the manual gearbox (transmission) for changing of the gears. The clutch consists of the flywheel, clutch plate, pressure plate, clutch pedal and, depending on the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.