- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
We in Pakistan love our Toyota Hilux. It was supposed to be a workhorse for the contractors, and the builders and the farmer and alike, but lately it has become nothing more than a protocol vehicle for the rich…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.