- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
Motorway Police Pakistan
The Pakistan motorway police department introduces an anti-sleep device to reduce the rate of accidents caused by drivers falling asleep on the road. it will help prevent the catastrophes of road accidents and…
Auditor General of Pakistan (AGP) has revealed in a report that more than Rs2 billion is missing from the fines collected by Pakistan National Highway and Motorway Police in the span of last 19 years. The…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.