- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
New HOBC Price
Sources in Ministry of Petroleum revealed on Wednesday that since Arab Light Crude Oil has reached a 12-year low, the prices of petroleum prices in Pakistan are expected to go down. Experts are suggesting a…
ISLAMABAD: While addressing to the Federal Cabinet Meeting on Friday, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif announced that the price of petrol has been reduced by Rs. 9.43 per litre to provide the benefit of reduction in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.