- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
new toyota fortuner pakistan
Only recently Toyota Indus Motors launched the next generation of not so successful first gen Toyota Fortuner. The first gen was launched by Toyota Thailand back in 2005. This mid-sized SUV (sports utility…
IMC's bold move of introducing all new Toyota Fortuner at the reduced price of PKR 5,280,500 rupees has yet to sunk in. The 2nd generation of Toyota Fortuner, which was introduced last month on a launch in…
When IMC organized a launch event last month in Lahore; the company showcased two new products, the all new Toyota Revo and Toyota Fortuner. At that time, the event emphasized on Revo, rather than both Revo and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.