- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
- “I have Modified Over 90% of DarkFear” – Owner Review
- Toyota Increased Corolla Altis 1.8 CVT Price
new toyota fortuner pakistan
Only recently Toyota Indus Motors launched the next generation of not so successful first gen Toyota Fortuner. The first gen was launched by Toyota Thailand back in 2005. This mid-sized SUV (sports utility…
IMC's bold move of introducing all new Toyota Fortuner at the reduced price of PKR 5,280,500 rupees has yet to sunk in. The 2nd generation of Toyota Fortuner, which was introduced last month on a launch in…
When IMC organized a launch event last month in Lahore; the company showcased two new products, the all new Toyota Revo and Toyota Fortuner. At that time, the event emphasized on Revo, rather than both Revo and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.