- Wear Mask While Driving or Pay Fine
- Action Against ‘Improper Number Plates’ in Lahore
- Govt Gives Incentives on Electric Vehicles Parts Import
- Pak Suzuki Hikes Prices Up to Rs30,000
- Honda Atlas Pakistan Presents Special Offer for Doctors
- Check out New Prices of Toyota Hilux 2020
- Honda, Yamaha Increased Bike Prices
- Is Govt Finally Adopting Int’l Vehicle Safety Standards?
- Petrol Price Increased by Rs25 in Pakistan
- Glaring Loopholes in Punjab’s E-Challan System
A planned investment of $1 billion by two new car industry players is in peril as their Greenfield status have been questioned in the Sindh High Court. Two existing auto organizations Tayba Motors and Master…
Abdul Hanan 22
For some, this might come off as a surprise but this move will certainly end up offsetting some doubters about the future of hybrid and electric cars in Pakistan. On the launch of Toyota Revo and Fortuner, I…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.