- Sindh Govt to Decrease EV Registration Fee
- Audi E-Tron GT ⚡ Audi E-Tron RS GT – A Comparison
- Ongoing Protest – Here is Traffic Alert for Islamabad
- Car Prices Likely To Go Up From 1st of Nov
- Ongoing Protest – Here is Traffic Alert for Lahore
- These are Car Delivery Times of Changan and DFSK
- 2nd Gen Mitsubishi Pajero Was An Underrated SUV
- Booking & Delivery Time of Hyundai and KIA Cars
- How Long It Takes For Suzuki Cars’ Deliveries?
- Booking Status & Delivery Time of Honda Cars
Old or new, almost every car manufacturer in Pakistan is having a hard time meeting the increasing car demand in the country. Many have closed the bookings due to the slow production of their cars. Changan…
Great news for overseas Pakistanis, Prime Minister Imran Khan has announced two new schemes; Roshan Apni Car and Roshan Samaji Khidmat. With the first one, non-resident Pakistanis (NRPs) can buy cars for their…
The federal government has removed a major hurdle in the import of car for overseas Pakistanis. According to a notification by the Ministry of Commerce, the government has ended the condition of International…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.