- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Pak Suzuki Profits
It’s that time of the year when every automaker in the Pakistani auto industry calculates its sales and profits. After Honda Atlas and Toyota Indus, we now know the profit numbers of Pak Suzuki, which are…
Suzuki Pakistan's net profit is down by a massive 43% to PKR 394 million, in the 2nd quarter of the current fiscal year. As per the stats, which the company has released, the net profit Pak Suzuki earned in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.