- Prices of THESE Imported CBU Cars May Increase
- Unregistered Vehicles Not Allowed on Motorway
- “Ford Mustang Mach e4x is Better Than Audi e-tron in Every Way” – Owner’s Review
- FBR Reduced Sales Tax on Petrol to 0%
- Imported Tyre Prices Increased by 25% in 2021
- CNG Stations CLOSED Across Pakistan
- “Haval H6 HEV is a Very Powerful Car”, – First Look Review
- Govt Can’t Ban CBU Imports, Planning to Increase Taxes
- Clean Your Car Seats in Just Rs. 499 – PakWheels 12.12 Sale
- And Now, MG HS Exclusive Price INCREASED!
Pakistan EV Policy
Last week, we reported that the EV policy is not implemented in Pakistan and how the delay in EV ordinance puts car importers in trouble. The latest update on the subject is that Fawad Chaudhry, Pakistan’s…
The federal government approved the EV Policy for 4-Wheelers on December 22, 2020. However, it’s been a month, and the policy is yet to be implemented. There is a delay in the issuance of an ordinance/SRO by…
The federal government has approved and announced massive tax exemptions for 4-wheeler electric vehicles in Pakistan. Minister for Industries and Production, Hammad Azhar, made the announcement in a tweet.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.