- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
PakWheels.com was the first to report that Renault is thinking of building its manufacturing plant in Faisalabad instead of Karachi. And now, as per The News, the French automaker has finally decided to set up…
PakWheels is taking its auto show to the city of Faisalabad on 6th December, 2015. The venue for the show is D-Ground. Faisalabad is the third most populous city of Pakistan, after Karachi and Lahore, and is…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.