- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
petrol price increase
Sources in Ministry of Petroleum revealed on Wednesday that since Arab Light Crude Oil has reached a 12-year low, the prices of petroleum prices in Pakistan are expected to go down. Experts are suggesting a…
It is better for everyone if the government increases petrol prices suddenly rather create panic amongst buyers as it has been observed and recognized that petrol pump owners stop the sale of petroleum products…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.