- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
The issue of people getting scammed at different petrol pumps across Pakistan is nothing new. But in recent years, more and more cases are surfacing on internet, which raises the question of check & balance…
There are many safety notices stickered around petrol pumps for everyone's safety including ours. It is not a rare sight to see people ignore those safety notices as they continue to chat on their mobiles…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.