- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
- Hyundai Car Prices Increased
- Is Proton SAGA Reliable?
- Huge Increase in Toyota CBU Car Prices!
- “Oshan X7 is League Above its Competition” – Owner’s Review
Today we present to you the test drive review of the Peugeot 2008. This car was launched at the start of 2022 in 2 variants, active and allure. Today we will test drive the allure variant, it comes with a…
Chery Tiggo 4 Pro has finally joined the segment of B-Segment crossover SUVs. Earlier, Peugeot 2008 joined the club with a soft launch. We have two other small crossovers in Pakistan. One is younger sibling…
Have you heard about the new French crossover in town? Lucky Motors has launched a premium B-segment crossover, Peugeot 2008. The car has raised many eyebrows in the local market, mainly because of its price.…
As we have told you that the new crossover SUV, Peugeot 2008, is coming in two variants, i.e., Peugeot Active and Peugeot Allure. And it means that there are some differences between these two cars. So, we are…
Earlier, we told you that the launch of Peugeot 2008 is around the corner. According to Lucky Motors, the soft launch is going to be held tomorrow. And now the exclusive pictures of locally assembled unit of…
By now, everyone’s heard of the Peugeot cars coming to Pakistan. But do you know that it’s not their first time? They have been here before. Let’s talk about the history of Peugeot cars in Pakistan. The First…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.