- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
PM Imran Khan
The fiscal year 2021 ended in June, and we had a look into the car sales for the whole year. Compared to last year, 90% more cars were sold in FY21 than FY20. We didn’t pay much attention to motorcycle sales…
Prime Minister Imran Khan has ordered action against overcharging at tuck shops on the motorway. The premier has directed the National Highway Authority (NHA) and motorway police to take strict action against…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.