- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
POL Prices in Pakistan
The price of petrol has been slashed to Rs62.77 per liter after Prime Minister Mian Nawaz Sharif announced the reduction of Rs8.48 per liter on Monday. The government has been cutting the prices of petroleum…
During the past week, I ran two stories regarding the fuel price decrease in Pakistan, one mentioning that the summary from OGRA has been sent for approval and the other mentioning the PM has approved the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.