- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
Prime Minister Car
The car that has previously been used by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif remained the point of interest at the annual classic car show by VCCCP held on Saturday at Serena Hotel, Faisalabad. Faisalabad …
KATHMANDU: The Prime Minister of Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif has rejected using the bulletproof vehicles provided by India at the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Summit scheduled for next…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.