- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
- Hyundai Car Prices Increased
- Is Proton SAGA Reliable?
In a good news to Proton X70 consumers, Proton Pakistan has started the locally assembled units of the crossover SUV. As per details, the first unit has been handed over today in Lahore and this is indeed a…
Proton Pakistan/Al-Haj Automotive customers protested against the company over late deliveries and recent price increases. The pictures and videos on social media show the buyers standing outside one of…
A couple of weeks, we told you that Al-Haj Automotive/Proton Pakistan has started the local assembly of Proton Saga as CKD kits arrived from Malaysia. Furthermore, the delivery of the car was started from the…
Since last year, we now hear the words Coronavirus and COVID-19 at least ten times a day. Sadly, it’s the new normal. The world as a whole is under the thumb of this virus, industries have shut down, and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.