- PakWheels Car Mela Arriving in Karachi
- Govt to Inaugurate Another Flyover in Lahore This Week
- 2024 Proton S70 Sedan Launched In Malaysia
- Petrol Prices Are Likely to Witness A Significant Decrease From Dec 1
- Is Corolla Cross Hybrid Electric Launching Next Month in Pakistan?
- PakWheels in Dubai, Teen Driver Killed 6 & More – Suneel’s Weekly Update
- A New Type of Yamaha YBR 125 – Owner Review
- 2024 Toyota Hilux Champ Pickup Unveiled
- Video – Honda Unveiled its First Electric Scooter in Pakistan
- Has Babar Azam Really Bought Lamborghini?
Punjab Excise Department
In a public service message, we want to ask the car owners in Punjab to complete the car transfer process and get the vehicles in their names. Because it may be the last chance for them. According to Punjab…
Excise and Taxation Department of Punjab has decided to introduce new electronic SIM integrated number plates to curb car theft from the province, which is on the rise, reports a local media outlet.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.