- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Thousands of cars, especially in Karachi, are now rain flooded after monsoon wrecked a havoc in Southern part of Pakistan. Along with life losses, the residents of metropolis city have faced huge property…
Driving on a wet road and in wet condition have always put drivers on edge, so in this article, we will discuss how one can drive safely in wet conditions and on wet roads. Due to water on the road, the normal…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.