- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
Recently Atlas Honda, Pakistan’s largest motorcycle manufacturer, announced that it is going to invest US$100 million to increase the production capability of their plant at Sheikhupura City. If you think $100…
I was looking for a bike for a friend a couple of weeks ago, and we were confused between Ravi Piaggio 125 and Suzuki GS150. During my search of current owners and their reviews, I came across a thread on…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.