- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
After Lahore and Multan, the government of Punjab has launched bike ambulance service in yet another city, Gujranwala—a city famously known for wrestlers. The main aim of this new initiative by the provincial…
When it comes to maintenance of our cars, we Pakistanis are the least responsible people on this planet. We believe in fixing something after it fails/stops working only, and not before; a reactive approach…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.