- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
- “I have Modified Over 90% of DarkFear” – Owner Review
- Toyota Increased Corolla Altis 1.8 CVT Price
Sindh had been desperately waiting for a proper emergency and health care facilities since long but got nothing out of the box. But finally, Sindh Rehabilitation department’s PDMA comes with a highly-needed…
After Lahore and Multan, the government of Punjab has launched bike ambulance service in yet another city, Gujranwala—a city famously known for wrestlers. The main aim of this new initiative by the provincial…
When it comes to maintenance of our cars, we Pakistanis are the least responsible people on this planet. We believe in fixing something after it fails/stops working only, and not before; a reactive approach…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.