- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
road accident in pakistan
Road accidents are one of the leading causes of deaths in Pakistan. The people who die on the roads in Pakistan majorly include those falling in the age bracket of 15-29. According to a 2014 report by World…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.