- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
While for alot of 22-years-old, this age reflects the beginning of their hardship to acheieve what they dream for but for Dhiaa al Essa, it is not. He recently became the first person in Saudia Arabia to have a…
Saudi women are fighting against the monarchy to lift the ban against female driving. Pakwheels covered the story of Manal Al-Sharif who protested against the ban by driving on the road however she was caught…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.