- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
While for alot of 22-years-old, this age reflects the beginning of their hardship to acheieve what they dream for but for Dhiaa al Essa, it is not. He recently became the first person in Saudia Arabia to have a…
Saudi women are fighting against the monarchy to lift the ban against female driving. Pakwheels covered the story of Manal Al-Sharif who protested against the ban by driving on the road however she was caught…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.