- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
The issue of government-issued registration number plates in Sindh was embroiled in controversy since the losing party claimed the bid winner had been granted the tender on favoritism until last month when the…
It has been two years since new vehicle owners have received a registration plate from Sindh Excise and Taxation Department. According to the Deputy Director Excise and Taxation Department Shahabuddin Khatri,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.