- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
The government issued SRO1067(1)/2017 on 20-10-2017 and made changes in import schemes, Baggage, and Gift. After the change fuss aroused in the local car market and people, dealers became confused because some…
Pakistan’s local auto manufacturers are working at maximum capacity and yet not fulfilling the demands of local consumers and market. That is why many consumers buy imported cars, which features better…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.