- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
suzuki cultus 2017
The Pakistani automotive industry is on a sugar high, with all the recent launches the Pakistani consumers are finally looking at a progressive environment. A couple of months ago there were a few pictures…
Just in: Pak-Suzuki has (reportedly) organized its first employee orientation for the new Cultus on March 1st, 2017 and PW sources are indicating that this car is being locally assembled, which evidently isn't…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.