- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
Suzuki Wagon R
Today, we'll talk about one of the most seen cars on our roads, the Suzuki Wagon R. This owner's family bought a Wagon R in good times when it used to be affordable. Let's hear the whole story to see if they…
So, a great news for car enthusiasts and consumers as car prices are expectedly coming down after the new Auto Policy (2021-2026). As we reported earlier, Federal Excise Duty (FED) will be decreased by 2.5% on…
To give you a heads up, I have used the PakWheels.com listings to get the approximate prices of Japanese cars available locally. If you have 10 Lac PKR to buy a car, it’s probably best to go for an…
Pak Suzuki’s Wagon R is becoming one of the most popular cars in Pakistan. With a reasonable price range of between 8lacs to 10lacs rupees, this car is slowly winning the hearts of many Pakistanis. Though the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.