- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
Taiwan Plane Crash
The TransAsia flight named GE235, an ATR72 Turbo-prop, has reportedly crashed in a river on Wednesday in the country’s capital, Taipei, at 10:55AM local time. The dramatic footage of this incident was captured…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.