- State Bank Reduced Auto Loans Tenure by 2 Years
- Traffic Alert – Lahore’s Exit/Entry Points Blocked
- Chinese Group to Establish EV Plant in Pakistan
- Mercedes Just Sold Most EXPENSIVE Car Ever
- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
Takata is a Japanese company, which is one of the leading suppliers of Airbag systems with a whopping 20% worldwide market share. Back in April 2013, a recall was put into motion for a total of 3.6 million cars…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.