- State Bank Reduced Auto Loans Tenure by 2 Years
- Traffic Alert – Lahore’s Exit/Entry Points Blocked
- Chinese Group to Establish EV Plant in Pakistan
- Mercedes Just Sold Most EXPENSIVE Car Ever
- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
Prices of fuel have gone down significantly, not only in the international market but also in Pakistan. And even CNG is easily available in most parts of the country. The cost of the driving the car has gone…
Our traffic whether you talk about any city, the circumstances are usually the same. Bumper to bumper traffic, no respect for the lanes, once we've given indicators then changing lane or taking a turn rests…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.