- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
- Rs. 4 Lacs “ON” on Suzuki Alto, Being Sold for Rs. 2,800,000
- Honda Recalls Vehicles with Faulty Airbags
- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Launched
- Armed Robbers Looted Bikers in Sindh [Video]
- Toyota Pakistan Offering 100% Refund with Markup
toyota cars in pakistan
Buying a car is still not a hassle-free process because COVID-19 effects are still there. Automakers are anticipating that the global car shortage may ease till late 2023. Toyota Executive vice president of…
2021 has been a striking year for the Pakistani automotive industry. Car sales numbers are growing every month, which is great news for all automaking companies, especially for Toyota Pakistan. Last month, the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.