- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
The Punjab Excise and Taxation Department is all set to launch a state-of-the-art tracking system for vehicle number plates and smart registration cards. The new system will give updates to consumers about…
We Pakistanis love our Toyotas. They have a hold on us that we cannot just shake. Whether it’s a Japanese or Indus Motors made, it doesn’t matter. As long as it’s a Toyota, we are good. And among Toyota,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.