- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
In one of my previous blogs, I wrote about the cheap ways to track your car. Tracking services currently available in Pakistan can cost you something around PKR 40,000 as initial installation cost and then…
We Pakistanis love our Toyotas. They have a hold on us that we cannot just shake. Whether it’s a Japanese or Indus Motors made, it doesn’t matter. As long as it’s a Toyota, we are good. And among Toyota,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.