- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
Civic has been a very successful car from Honda ever since its production kicked off in the early 70s, and has been the oldest competitor to the world’s most popular vehicle, the Toyota Corolla. Like in most…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.