- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
wagon r suzuki
Pak Suzuki’s Wagon R is becoming one of the most popular cars in Pakistan. With a reasonable price range of between 8lacs to 10lacs rupees, this car is slowly winning the hearts of many Pakistanis. Though the…
Aref Ali 1,729
When Pak Suzuki saw the increasing popularity of used import Wagon R, they decided to launch their version as well. The local WagonR went on sale in the April of 2014, and Pak Suzuki was able to sell 2,532 unit…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.