Everyone in the auto sector is excited about the new Toyota Yaris before its launch, which is scheduled for 27th March.
In order to build up anticipation for its new compact sedan, Toyota has teased Yaris on its website. The image teased contains the top half of the car. This exactly matches the images we shared on our platform and therefore confirms the exterior design of the new Yaris.
No further details have been divulged by Toyota as of yet with this teaser. Before launch, usually, all auto manufacturers tease their new cars to build up anticipation in public.
Toyota Yaris is going to replace Corolla XLi and GLi 1.3L variants. Yaris will be available in six variants; hence, you will have plenty of choices to choose from. You will be able to purchase Yaris in either 1300cc or 1500cc engine displacements. Following are the expected prices of these six variants:
- GLI MT 1.3 from 23.99 to 24.49 lacs
- GLI CVT 1.3 from 25.48 to 25.99 lacs
- ATIV MT 1.3 from 24.99 to 25.49 lacs
- ATIV CVT 1.3 from 26.49 to 26.99 lacs
- ATIV X MT 1.5 from 26.99 to 27.49 lacs
- ATIV X CVT 1.5 from 28.59 to 29.09 lacs
We have also compiled a list of some of the probable specifications and features of the new Toyota Yaris:
- ATIV will the top variant with a total of six variants
- Four 1.3L and two 1.5L variants
- 1300cc (98 bhp) and 1500cc (108 bhp) engine options just like Honda City
- Both CVT and manual transmissions will be available
- Manual and automatic climate control depending on the variant you will purchase
- 15-inch alloy wheels or 14-inch steel wheels
- Drum brakes for the rear and disc brakes for the front
- Macpherson Strut suspension at the front and Torsion Beam at the rear
- Front SRS (Supplementary Restraint System) airbags
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) can be a feature on the high-end models
- Steering wheel controls for audio etc. are expected on the ATIV models
- ATIV models may get a push-button start and cruise control
- Infotainment systems of two types: a smaller one with Bluetooth connectivity and a larger one on the ATIV models
- ATIV models can come with chrome door handles to a premium and upmarket look and feel
- Halogen headlights will feature all Yaris models
- Lower probability of projector headlamps even on ATIV models
Stay tuned for more news on the 2020 Toyota Yaris and drop your thoughts in the comments section below.