- FBR Proposes Fresh Capital Value Tax on Cars
- Petrol Sales Take a Massive Dip – Decreased by 19%
- How To Get Your International Driving License
- After Petrol, OGRA Drops LPG Price Hike Bomb
- DFSK and Prince Also Declare Price Hike
- Pakistan Braces for Fuel Shortage in Feb?
- Millat Tractor Prices Increased by Rs. 7 lacs
- Here’s How To Get Your Duplicate Driving License
- Following Pakistan, UAE Announced a Big Increase In Petrol Prices
- Peugeot 2008 Is Now Available for Booking
Aijaz is a teacher by profession, and a backpacker by passion. He cares about stray animals and good food.
In the four months or so I’ve had the BG TRAKO PLUS my odometer tells me I’ve driven about 5700 kilometers. In those 5700 kms, I’ve taken my Swift from Karachi on a short day trip to Ranikot, I’ve subjected my…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.