- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Price Announced
- Here are Expected Increase in Fuel Prices in Pakistan
- Cholistan Jeep Rally 2023 is Underway – Details
- Petrol Pumps Closed in Various Cities of Punjab – Reports
- Pakitan Railways Set To Launch RABTA App
- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
Ali Amjad is a car enthusiast, hobbyist detailer, PakWheels reader and systems engineer
The new Civic has raised the bar for locally assembled cars. The new benchmarks include Turbocharger, Remote Engine Starter, Auto Unlock and few others. Although these are highlights for the Pakistani market,…
The astute reader amongst PakWheelers must have picked up the technical error in the title of this article. It is VTEC Turbo and not VTE Turbo. Please bear with me, I want to make a point by highlighting my…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.