- Quaid-e-Azam’s 1924 Rolls Royce at a Car Exhibition
- MG HS Exclusive Delivery to Start VERY SOON!
- A Major Loss for Pak Suzuki in Sales Tax Case
- From Toyota to Tesla, Here Are the Most Valuable Automotive Brands of 2021
- And Here are KIA Stonic Interior Photos
- Toyota, Honda, Suzuki & Others To Cut Production
- Booking Status & Delivery Time of Proton and United Cars
- Sindh Govt to Decrease EV Registration Fee
- Audi E-Tron GT ⚡ Audi E-Tron RS GT – A Comparison
- Ongoing Protest – Here is Traffic Alert for Islamabad
Mohammad Usman Aftab
A multitasking person who is addicted to driving. A big critique of the modern era problems. According to me the change should be started at the initial level which is "Personal Change" when we are changed and we learn to live then we can expect a change on mass level. I am a person who stands against every corruption specially at basic level.
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.